Anyone who is looking for a new hobby or wants to learn a new skill, or your working in the food industry, well I have got the course for you. The course is named ‘Best food handling course in Malaysia. It is offered by EduFree Academy, and you can find more details about the course package here.
Basically, anyone who has some kind of contact with food has to know how to handle food properly and avoid the risk of food poisoning. Big Corporations worldwide recognize the risk of bad food handling. Food handling can minimize the risk of food contamination. The impact that food poisoning has can damage a food brand significantly, and if repetition occurs, it can lead down to the closure of a company. This course will provide you with the basic knowledge and skill set that will help you identify and implement the correct food handling techniques in order to reduce the risk of both food poisoning and food contamination.
Who should attend this course?
This course is actually made for entry-level positions in the food industry, but if anyone who works in the kitchen wants to learn basic food handling techniques, they can also apply for this course. It can also be a great course for:
- Waiting staff
- Production managers
- Service Crew Members
What will I learn in this course?
Once you have completed this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the different causes of food contamination
- Describe the end results of a particular food contamination
- Prevent food contamination by using excellent food handling practices
- Describe different types of bad hygiene habits and their consequences
- You will also be able to explain the potential risk when it comes to bad food handling by the staff.
- You will also be able to identify different types of scenarios that would lead to food contamination.
How will I benefit from this online course?
This course has tons of benefits. If you’re out of a job and are looking for a job in the food industry, this course will help you get an entry-level job in the food industry. Some Benefits are:
- It will help you reduce instances of bad food handling practices
- It will help you identify different types of scenarios that would lead to food contamination.
- It will make you reduce bad hygiene habits
- Help you understand the different types of SOPs of a company
- Help you comply with different ISO standards
There are many different types of ISO standards when it comes to dealing in the food industry. Most food industries are varied by these standards and make sure to fall under them. So learning this course will help you in a broader sense and can also help you apply for entry-level food jobs internationally as well.
What is included?
Upon completion of this course, you will receive a certificate from edufreeacademy.com. This course is one of the best food handling courses in Malaysia. It will not only help you in Malaysia, but it will also help you internationally. This course goes over the basics and is generally a five-star reviewed course on our website. This course has changed many people’s lives and hygiene habits; if you are interested, consider applying here on our website.